The Brock Groups Receives 35 AFPM Safety Awards
Outshines the Competition with Unparalleled Recognition for Dedication to Safety Excellence
The Brock Group, one of the largest specialty soft craft services providers, is proud to be recognized by the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) with 35 Contractor Safety Achievement Awards based on their outstanding safety records in 2019. Each year Brock receives a remarkable number of these awards, often surpassing its competitors. In addition, many of Brock’s job sites have received this recognition multiple times over the years.
These awards, which recognize excellent safety records, proactive programs, and impressive safety cultures, are a true testament to Brock’s unparalleled commitment to safety across the entire organization. Brock’s dedication to world-class safety performance and commitment to total human health is the gold standard of the industry. The Brock Group will be honored on October 21, 2020 at the AFPM’s virtual safety awards event.
“I’m very proud of our exceptional safety culture and this national recognition from AFPM validates the hard work and dedication by all of our employees,” said Randall Swift, CEO, The Brock Group. “By integrating our intensive focus on safety into our production, Brock continues to maintain high levels of safety excellence, quality and customer satisfaction.”
At Brock, safety is a fundamental and immovable principle each member of the organization is responsible to uphold. Every employee is a safety leader and has the duty to report behaviors and events that create potential safety risks. Team members are committed to keeping each site safe for Brock, its customers and other contractors by stopping work if potentially hazardous conditions exist. Key to this effort is the company’s Bsafe culture, a personal embodiment of an overall commitment to safety excellence.
The Brock Group job sites receiving recognition for their exceptional safety efforts include:
Brock Industrial Services, LLC
1. BP Whiting Refinery of BP Products North America
2. Lemont Refinery of CITGO Petroleum Corporation
Brock Services, LLC
1. Ardmore Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
2. Baton Rouge Polyolefins Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
3. Baton Rouge Refinery of Exxon Mobil Corporation
4. Battleground Manufacturing Complex of INEOS Olefins & Polymers USA
5. Bayport Choate Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
6. Baytown Olefins Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
7. Beaumont Polyethylene Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
8. Beaumont Refinery of Exxon Mobil Corporation
9. Chalmette Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
10. Cheyenne Refinery of HollyFrontier Corporation
11. Clinton Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
12. Corpus Christi Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
13. Corpus Christi Refinery of CITGO Petroleum Corporation
14. Corpus Christi Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
15. Deer Park Plant of Dow
16. Houston Chemical of Koch Industries, Inc.
17. La Porte Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
18. La Porte Site of Dow
19. Lake Charles Manufacturing Complex of CITGO Petroleum Corporation
20. Lake Charles Manufacturing Complex of Phillips 66
21. Lake Charles Polymers Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
22. Lemont Refinery of CITGO Petroleum Corporation
23. Louisiana Operations of Dow
24. Matagorda Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
25. Pasadena Plastics Complex of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
26. Pascagoula Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
27. Port Arthur Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
28. Salt Lake Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
29. St. Charles Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
30. Sweeny Complex of Phillips 66
31. Sweeny/Old Ocean Facilities of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
32. Tulsa Refinery of HollyFrontier Corporation
33. WRB Refining, LP – Borger Refinery of Phillips 66