On September 9, Damian Williams was working on a scaffold installing plastic for a containment when he noticed a broken conduit with exposed electrical wires. The weight of the conduit had cut into the outer layer of the electrical wires. Worried about whether or not the wires had power running through them, Damian came down from the scaffold and immediately notified his supervisor. Facility operations went out to check the area and discovered the wire did have power running through it. The job was shut down until further notice. Thank you Damian for taking safety to heart and preventing injury to yourself and others who may have come across the wire later!

Pictured: Damian Williams