Our goal is to provide our clients with accurate, repeatable, and timely forecasts of cost, progress, and schedule for all of our projects using experienced project management personnel.
Our toolbox of work processes and software to management our projects includes:
Planning and Scheduling
- Collaborative alignment and planning sessions (CAPS) – an interactive process used to obtain input from all project stakeholders
- Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Aspen capital cost estimator (ICARUS)
- Risk analysis/Monte Carlo simulations
- CMiC Open Enterprise management system
- Cost reporting
- Cost forecasting
- Request for Information (RFI) process
- Change management/deviation process
- Earned value system for tracking process
- Three-part curves