The QA/AC Inspector is responsible for reviewing process and procedures for compliance with Brock work practices and the customers’ contract expectations. The inspector prepares reports and assist in developing corrective actions for noncompliance. NACE Level II or III required and candidate must demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and proven ability of all phases and types of coating applications, methods and recognized industry standards.
• NACE Level 2 or 3
• Excellent computer skills
• Good communication skills
• Must be willing to work overtime, if required
• Must be able to complete accurate & detailed reports
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Physically able to climb/walk to perform inspection task
Contact James Alexander for more information.