Regional VP of Operations
Reporting to Regional President, the Vice President of Operations will lead the day to day operations of the business region and will advise the Regional President on the execution and direction of the region’s financial performance, operations, and strategy. The position holder will ensure that the region achieves sustainable performance that enhances the company’s reputation in the market place, with customers, and in the communities where the company does business, in a safe and ethical manner.
Education and Experience
• A combination of education and experience will be likely to produce the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform well in this position.
• At least eight years of strong operational experience.
• Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
• Experience in leading safe, reliable operations across multiple geographies and product service lines
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain a talented employee population
• Understanding of both macro environment and industry specific factors impacting the company and its business
O: +1 832.835.2313 | James.Alexander@brockgroup.com